Ramblings of a tired mom

Living on Guam has it's challenges. Add in 5 children, homeschooling and your own business and you'll find me rambling nonsense interspersed with some wisdom. Enjoy!

Friday, August 20, 2004

In the beginning...

In the beginning was the Word....of a tired mom. Yup, I feel like I'm perpetually running on empty. Lack of sleep. What is sleep anyway? A luxury that just doesn't exist in my life. I think I actually got two hours of uninterrupted sleep last night. Though it's hard to remember. My brain is fogged.

My DH would blame that on the fact that I believe in the family bed. Meaning, currently our king size bed (it feels good to be able to say that after years of being crammed into a "full-size" bed) is the sleeping place of my husband and I, our 20-mth old daughter, Cassie, and our 4 1/2 year old son, Eric, a few cats and enough sand to fill a sandbox (or at least that's what my DH says each night!).

But I digress. I've always wanted to do a blog. Now I have one I'll have to actually think about something important enough to write about. After I get some sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home