Ramblings of a tired mom

Living on Guam has it's challenges. Add in 5 children, homeschooling and your own business and you'll find me rambling nonsense interspersed with some wisdom. Enjoy!

Monday, September 13, 2004

Have a cookie

Finally we have internet access at our office! I haven't been able to keep this blog up to date with the limited amount of hours of computer time that I have at home. We tried to get DSL, but have been put on a waiting list. Hmmm....why do companies offer it if it's really not available I ask? Oh well, on the plus side we were offered free dial-up access until DSL is available. Can't refuse an offer like that.

Today is my birthday. My daughter wants to know how old I am and refuses to accept the fact that mommies don't age past 29 yrs. She'll figure it out once she's as old as I am. I had a nice lunch with my friend Rebecca. It's always nice to have someone appreciate you.

I've been working on some writings about homeschooling my children. I've been debating starting another blog for that purpose ...but you know....I'll probably just post the essays here instead.

After all....this is just my ramblings. Family and friends might read them. Strangers might come across them. Or maybe I'm just doing this for myself. It's about time I did something just for me anyway.

And for all the world to see. Here, have a peanut butter cookie....compliments of my dad.

If I ever figure out how to add the pic that is.....

2 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Leon said…

    Cookies! Oops you distracted me... Thanks for sending a Teddy Bear to Luke. I am not sure whether you are farthest or not. Probably, because the other overseas teddies come from London.

    Blogging can be tough for any busy person. Blogging moms have to work harder. Keep on blogging!

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Colleen Smith said…

    there was supposed to be a picture of these great peanut butter cookies.....but gotta figure out how to post pictures here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home