Ramblings of a tired mom

Living on Guam has it's challenges. Add in 5 children, homeschooling and your own business and you'll find me rambling nonsense interspersed with some wisdom. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Pictures and prayers

I've been reading and praying for a little boy named Luke who drowned on August 30th. You can read about him at
How is Luke Doing?.

It makes me really appreciate my little Cassandra and hold her so much closer to me. I couldn't imagine how I would cope if something like that happened to one of my own children.

Yesterday I attended a creative memories workshop and learned the joys of scrapbooking. I'm hooked! I've been needing something to do to fill my time while at the office. I spend too many hours playing Spider solitaire! Now I have something to occupy me. I've been sorting through pictures and remembering events. Each of my children look so much alike. Kevin was looking at pictures of his sister, Stephanie and commented that the only way he could tell which sibling it was was by the surrounding scenery. He is my only child that looks unique. Adam, Stephanie, Eric and Cassie all look alike as babies. The hardest thing about scrapbooking is trying to decide which pictures to use!

As I sort through the pictures I've been praying for old friends and family members that are memoralized in photo. I'm creating this first scrapbook for Stephanie. Now I need to buy ink for my printer so that I can print out all the digital photos we have! This could be a very expensive hobby. But , as the consultants say, I'm creating memories that will be priceless.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home